Thursday, June 18, 2009

necklace re-do update

I forgot to take a picture of the necklace before I cut it apart. ::Doh!:: But I've only removed a few elements so I figured this was decent documentation of it's "Before" status.

I figured out how to move the knots up snug to the spacer beads. I think this is the look I want.

I originally used Fireline on the beaded panels but I don't like the way the tension has settled. Some are quite wonky and not as fluid a feel as I wanted. I'm going to redo each beaded panel but use either Nymo or C-lon beading thread in dark green. I want more of a drape than a stiff panel.

No comments: